Sunday, October 22, 2017

Welcome to my old website

Hi there. Thanks for coming by. Feel free to browse this website, but know that I have switched to a new website which you can find here. There are a few reasons that I did this.

My husband and I decided to record the songs that I've written and I wanted to switch to a more user-friendly web host, that would allow music to be accessible. Ultimately that meant leaving Honeycomb behind and beginning anew. 

It's a little bitter-sweet. This was the home of my first blog and I learned and grew so much as a believer. I am thankful for this season of writing. 

But I am also grateful for the change. It has allowed me to reevaluate my purpose on the internet. There are so many bloggers, websites, and opportunities of reading on the internet, and I don't want to be aimless in my ministry. I have been able to pray, and pray, and pray about the direction God wants me to take.

It's my goal to provide devotional content for other women and to worship God through writing and music. 

It was never my goal to have a million viewers or subscribers, but to glorify the Lord in everything. It is a new season that I'm walking into and I'm excited to see where the Lord takes me.
"I will tell of your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will praise you" (Psalm 22:22 ESV).
Thanks again for stopping by. Click the image below to head over to my new website.