Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I Have a Small Announcement


I'M GOING TO IRELAND

Yes, It's true. I'm packing my bags, catching a flight and moving to Ireland for a semester of Bible College.

It's been a crazy year, friends. From the very beginning of 2015 I knew it would be unlike any other year previous. God has called me out into the unknown of another country, and once I realized I was going (even before I was accepted into the school) I knew I had my work cut out for me.

I busied myself with three jobs-yes three jobs- in order to save the funds I needed to make it out there. Even that wasn't enough, but the Lord saw me through it and He is so faithful. The only reason I am able to go is because the Lord is getting me there.

There has been many events in the past year that have made me believe that leaving for school would not even be possible ($ many car troubles, $ dental work, ect), and God has surely grown my faith in Him and I now know that where He has called, He will make a way.

It is my prayer that I will be able to write about my happenings across the pond and share with you what the Lord is teaching me. This past year has left little room for writing but I believe I'm finally coming out of it with new purpose and drive.

If you'd like to email me, it may be the best way to keep in touch:

baileygundry@gmail.com
post signature